NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION
Withdraw the United States from the World Health Organization
Thursday, April 13, 2023
This is an emergency call to action for all Patriots who are sick of the globalists ceding American sovereignty to trans-national bureaucracies like the World Health Organization.
This Thursday is a NATIONAL DAY OF ACTION. We are calling on all Americans to visit YOUR Member of Congress’s local office on Thursday, April 13 to deliver the message to EXIT THE WHO.
Are you ready to make a difference? Watch this video from Tea Party Patriots Co-Founder Jenny Beth Martin:
How to make a congressional office visit in 10 easy steps!
1. Look up your Representative’s local office address nearest to you by going to the Find Your Member feature on Congress.gov.
2. Call, text, and/or email friends to recruit them to go with you.
3. Visit the Sovereignty Coalition website to see which topics you want to discuss during your visit and so you have solid background information about the issues.
4. Decide what you want to say. You can use our issue summaries on this web page.
6. Show up at the office.
7. Tell the staff you don’t want to subject American citizens to control from UN agencies like the World Health Organization and that you want your Representative to vote to withdraw the United States from the World Health Organization.
8. Take a photo and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Tell us about your Congressional Office visit by filling out the form on this page.
10. Post about it on social media and encourage others to follow your lead! Use the hashtag #ExitTheWHO
Sample script when you arrive at the office
Hi, my name is __________ and I am a constituent. I would like to leave some materials for my Member of Congress related to the Sovereignty Coalition’s Declaration and consider withdrawing the United States from the World Health Organization.
Sample Letter to your Member of Congress
Dear Congressman ________________,
Please read the Sovereignty Coalition’s Declaration and consider withdrawing the United States from World Health Organization.
Thank you for your time. Please reach out to me with any questions.
Constituent and Patriot
Download the Sovereignty Declaration
About the Sovereignty Coalition
- We need to be free to make our own healthcare decisions.
- The whole notion of a “second opinion” is because doctors don’t always agree on the proper approach to treat patients.
- Eighty years ago, The Nuremberg Code ensured every person on earth informed consent without coercion to make their own medical decisions.
- Any top down, one-size-fits-all approach undermines the way medicine – and society – has worked for our entire lives.
- According to the NIH, children cannot provide informed consent.
- Parents, not the government or unelected bureaucrats, are the final arbiter for their
- Children – Parental Rights are Natural Rights
- A child’s healthcare should involve the parents and their physician.
- We know from the Twitter Files that there has been silencing of dissenting voices.
- If the rule of law is going to be reorganized there needs to be public debates so that citizens can learn the pros and cons of various perspectives.
- Many American citizens suffered consequences from their local politicians imposing the China-model of health-related mandates.
- Some lost their jobs, others suffered devastating adverse effects from the novel shots.
- How will society react when these mandates are coming from an unelected, unaccountable body of bureaucrats that are not affiliated with our country, let alone their local government?
- USG Driving some of the worst initiatives; concealing
- The Senate has already demonstrated that they will not call a vote about whether the U.S. will be required to follow the WHO’s proposals.
- If politicians can impose things like treaties without due process, they are circumventing the Constitution and the will of the American people.
Who is the WHO?
- The World Health Organization is an organization heavily sponsored by Bill Gates — and hugely influenced by the Chinese Communist Party and the pharmaceutical companies.
- They have given consistently erroneous guidance for 3 years.
- The United States should not defer to this unelected group of people about the way we live. We believe doing so is a threat to our national sovereignty and our rights as American citizens.
- If we can no longer rely on the institutions we have always trusted, all we have is one another.
- We need to have our own individual agency and ensure we advocate for our neighbors.
Voice of the People
- America was founded on the idea of representative government and the rights to free speech and assembly.
- Decisions that impact the population have always been made by discourse, not decree.
- People need to have agency, be aware and participate in a transparent process.
- Given the sheer number of things the public health officials have been wrong about over the last years, the need for the people to be heard matters more now than ever.
CBDCs & Digital Gulag (Surveillance / Censorship / China Social Credit System)
- Central Bank Digital Currency takes all the elements of cancel culture, ESG, and surveillance and parlays them into a programmable monetary system controlled by the state.
- Imagine a world where banks are insolvent so governments mint digital dollars to be used as rations.
- The catch is that it requires compliance. Whether it be acquiescence to forced medical injections, dietary restrictions, or speech guidelines, you’ll need to adhere to get your allotment.
- Taking a cue from internet advertising, the groundwork has been laid. Targeting will be akin to online ads but baked into the money system-deciding what we are allowed to buy, when, and from who. Money will also expire thereby killing the ability to save.
- This is the model already deployed in China as their “social credit system” and it is being tested in many other countries across the globe.
- Behind this Orwellian nightmare, we see a big push from organizations like the World Economic Forum and (again), funding from Bill Gates.
Global concentration of wealth
- Covid created the greatest wealth transfer in human history.
- The 5% tax of all health care costs, and the gigantic global infrastructure created by the pandemic treaty shifted even more money to the elite class.
- This happened while small businesses were decimated and working class people have to deal with the ramifications of inflation.
- Sign the Sovereignty Declaration at sovereigntycoalition.org
- Tell everyone you know what is going on because they likely don’t know since it’s barely been reported anywhere.
- Question every candidate in public office on their position regarding withdrawing from the WHO and opposing CBDCs.
Tell us about your Congressional Office visit
Copyright © 2023 Tea Party Patriots Action, Inc. All Rights Reserved.